The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Awesome

That was pretty awesome. Always thinking about the possibility of ending the world was kind of deperessing when it was being built though.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

wow

amazing graphics and animation. Must have taken a long time to do.
story to me was ok but the animation well than made up for it

good job

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

Amazing

seriously very good work

tennis game tennis game

hmmmmm

was a decent simple game

But after a few tries I found out in your coding you made the computer paddle perfectly follow the ball so it's imposible to win

SHIFT SHIFT

awesome

brilliant man

MekRage (Old Tech Demo) MekRage (Old Tech Demo)

awsome

I understand its only a demo, but this has potential, too bad you lost that .fla, this is cool

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

Amazing song.

This song is so amazing.

I don't know why I feel the way I feel. But listening to this song just makes me think about all the great times I've had in my life, with my friends and family. Being through all the good times and all the bad.
Being together with the girl I love and how I Told her I loved her for the first time at my local park.

Its so great. I almost want to just cry tears of joy. And also at past memories I hope I will never forget

Thank you.

These Mistakes are Mine Alone These Mistakes are Mine Alone

Great

Truly do love this song, it has a lot of emotion in it. What was the voice clip from because it really got me when I heard it.

nubbinownz responds:

:) Thank you a bunch man, yes lord of the rings :D

Milk{Live On} Milk{Live On}

Well

I can't say Ive lost anyone very close to me, But Just thinking about it makes me sad so I can't imagine actually experiencing it.